Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I AM THE ONE!!!

Helllo everyone, how's you doing? It's been a while since I updated my blog.

I'm doing fine here. A week of holiday passes so fast. This is the last week of holiday and I'm going to school next week. Oh my, you know what, it was like : " Woah, what I've been doing for one week? " You don't even remembered what you have done, but I guess this time I know what I've been doing for last week. Hey yeah, you guys want to know what? Hahaha. Alright alright, this is it :)


I've attended the Youth Enlarge Superior (Y.E.S) Conference which is on 9-11th of September. Tell you guys, this is the second time ever I'm joining such a large event which is involve all the youth and christianity in semenanjung area. (The first time was at Global Day of Prayer@ Stadium Melawati) And I was like so excited to wait for the moment. When the day has come, woah!!! I was superb excited. The arrangement of the event was really good. Credit for those AJK of this conference who work really hard to succeed this event. I am personally was very blessed with all talks and workshops have been organized very well and good. Through this event, I've been taught how to be a history maker and how to share God's love with those people around you to impact the world..WHAT??? You don't believe in it? Then you should join this event on next year. Seriously it helped me a lot as example, this event taught me to think more mature. The spiritual of youth filled the all around the auditorium and I'm really really blessed. I can feel the joy, happiness and the gratefulness is running inside the auditorium(Night session) & hall(Morning session). See, how good is our Lord...Because of His love, all His son joined their heart as one..lifted up their hand, and sing praise for Him altogether!!

I'm very thankful to Koko Wagner who has given a book "BORN TO BE A HISTORY MAKER" to me!! Thanks Koko :))))))))
To those who don't have time or opportunity to participate in this program, be sure to follow in the future. Would you be able to get a great blessing.


Shout : I AM THE ONEEEEEEEE!!

God bless.




No comments: