Friday, August 27, 2010

God never gave up anybody..

Hi my friends!!!!:D Here I am blogging again. But I wonder why I couldn't upload photos in my post? Can any blogger tell me why? Thankssssss, I need your help right now! But yea, I don't care about the cannot-upload-photos-matter. I'm going to blog, like usual. But no photos, gerhhh. Who cares? HAHA. Oh yea, God never gave up anybody. For sure!!! who's that "anybody"? That's you!
We often say that God desisted us, or that God don't likes us, or even that God is too busy to hear our voice. How many times do we say these things in our lives? I'm not here to judge you or myself, but to say that everyone at some moment already said this, and this kind of thinking is more common than we can imagine .
Why do we think that?
These thoughts come into our minds at times when we are very vulnerable, sad and sensitive or even disillusioned. At this time the same thing always happens, we open our hearts to thoughts and desires that are not of God.
Stop it!! God never gave up anybody, and never forsake you, never forgot you or abandoned you, God is beautiful and loves you, unconditional love and perfect.
We forgot is that we put other things first or ignore God's love. To be smart and honest, you really believe that God don't care about your problems, with your life, with you?
We all know that this is not true and that often we go through some problem or difficulty (almost always caused by something we did ourselves) was added or absorbed into our lives, because of any attitude or wrong decision that we did.
Let's talk seriously?
How many times have you put what you will do before God in prayer? I'm talking about putting everything into prayers, whether short or immense, followed by campaigns or not! Into the hands of God, your projects and dreams, is a great start to things moving right along the route.
And if we walk right way, we feel the love and care of God for our lives, because in the right way there is the sweet fruit that God has prepared for us.
Now if you track your own path, no matter what God thinks that, then you'll find fruit that you even searched, and in this way, that God NOT planned for you, He never leaves you, BUT YES, goes with you.
Have faith, not doubt, God is with you now!!!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.




No comments: