Saturday, August 7, 2010

*Appreciate yet Enjoy .


Today is such a happy day and I don't even know why. I'm must really feeling in a good mood. I guess probably because things aren't messing up around me. Because life is so unpredictable. You never know from day to day what it's going to bring you so whenever you have a good day, just enjoy it. I'm happy because I have those around me that love and care for me. That's the most important thing in anyone's life and you should cherish it. That's why I'm so happy today.

Life. Appreciate it as much as you can. As I look for this busy country, the hustle and bustle of rushing. When do we really have time to breathe? I see how hard we earn for living. I notice how certain people take time out to really appreciate life. People just appreciating the idea of being with each other or by themselves - it's so beautiful.

Listen, tomorrow is not promised. Appreciate life. Love each other and please learn how to forgive those who have wronged you. Honestly, it's not that important to hold on to past hurts. Not only will it not accomplish anything, but it's also not mentally or physically healthy. Notice when you do hold on to past hurts, it will just made you unhappy and end up staying that way. You grow old thinking about things that happened years ago, blaming others for your life taking the road that it did. Let go now while you can and move forward with your life! It's precious and it's the most beautiful thing in the world. Call up your family and tell them that you love them. Let them know that they matter.

Surround yourself with positive people and accept where you are in life. Ask yourself what or who are you afraid of? Overcome obstacles, appreciate life and remember you are a beautiful person doing great things. Cece :P :P !


No comments: